With Summer now upon us the floral decoration around Bray is now in full bloom.
Flaming June has helped bring on flowering of the summer annuals around the village. Our chosen colour scheme is ruby red, pink, green and white, and the photos show a few examples of the striking displays.
1. Hanging basket near the church
2. Planters at the Lich Gate
3. Planters at Bray Hair Studio
4. Troughs through “the throat” in the High Street
5. Bray Guides bed near the Village hall
6. The grasses bed on the bund at the village car park
7. The herbaceous border at the front of Jesus Hospital in full glory
8. Colourful summer containers in Ferry Road