Councillors’ Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
A ‘disclosable pecuniary interest’ is an interest the member or co-opted member or their partner (which means spouse or civil partner, a person with whom the member is living as husband or wife, or a person with whom the member is living as if they are civil partners) within the following descriptions:
- Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
- Contracts that are made between the relevant person (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority
- Land within the area of the relevant authority
- Licences to occupy land in the area of the relevant authority for a month or longer
- Corporate tenancies where the landlord is the relevant authority; and the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest
- Securities – Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where:
- that body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the relevant authority; and
- the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or
- if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
The full Register is maintained by the Clerk and is available for inspection by appointment. Please click link below to view details of the entries contained on the Councillor’s Declaration of Interest Form.