Spring is blooming in Bray where a cheery spectacle of colour and impact greets residents, visitors and passers by in the village centre.
1. At the Quadrangle at Jesus Hospital
2. Daffodils near the village hall .
3. Hellebores and pansies brighten up dull corners in the village.
4. In Church Lane.
5. By the Lych Gate
6. Narcissi, pansies and Heuchera in complementary tones welcome all into the village by Jesus Hospital.
7. At the corner of Old Mill Lane opposite the Village hall.
8. Pretty in pink: The tower of St Michael’s is framed by stunning Magnolia blooms.
9. Self seeding primroses form a floral carpet in a quiet corner of St Michael’s churchyard, with the contrast of the clump of bright bluebells.
Spring blossoms are out all through the village and the Bray Guides bed by Village Hall is a perfect example.
For many years now the local guides have chosen a theme for their bed. This time the word POLIO is picked out by crocus flowers. This is to support Rotary’s campaign to eradicate polio in the three remaining countries globally (Afghanistan, Pakistan and Nigeria) .
Paula and her team at Bray Hair Studio always create stunning displays and this year’s spring planting is no exception.