Summer 2016: Not the sunniest year, and a rather soggy summer, but the summer blooms through the village flower defiantly to give a wonderful show throughout the Conservation Area.
Below you’ll find a few more wonderful images to further show what the Parish has to offer:
1. A riot of colour with the hanging baskets at The Hinds Head
2. This year’s colour scheme portrayed at the entrance to the village from the Windsor Road direction
3. Immaculate front garden at Jesus Hospital
And here are three more examples of residents’ front gardens along the judging route in Bray.
1. A blaze of colour and floral perfection at Lich Gate Cottage
2. Window boxes in Church Lane provide a welcoming sight for locals and visitors alike
3. A great eye turner at Ferry End