Tennis Court Usage Policy
Bray Parish Council Office handles all reservations for the use of Bray Tennis Court, Jubilee Field, Bray.
Reservation applications may be made by;
- Phoning the Parish Office between 9:30am and 12:30pm Monday to Friday on 01628 777997
- Emailing the Assistant Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org NB: Emails received after 1:00pm may not be responded to until the next working day so access to the Court outside of this time cannot be guaranteed
Tennis Court Fees
- Ad hoc user £20.00 deposit + £6.00 per hour
- Regular User £20.00 membership fee + £4.00 per hour (Regular user is defined as a hirer of the courts a minimum 10 times per year)
- ‘For profit’ Instructors £20.00 deposit + £6.00 per hour – Instructors may not become ‘members’ as the court as a priority is for the benefit of local residents.
Ad hoc users must pay for the use of the Court ‘up front’ and will be advised of the code for the padlock on payment.
Regular users will be invoiced in arrears with membership fees requested by the Parish Council in April each year and invoices will be due immediately. Padlock number details will be emailed to regular users monthly.
Tennis Court Procedures
- Courtesy is asked of all players.
- Children must not be allowed to run around the court unattended.
- Use of the tennis court shall at all times be subject to the control of Bray Parish Council, who shall determine the suitability of the court for play.
- Proper attire is required! all players must wear tennis, shoes, gym shoes or trainers. Street shoes and sandals are not allowed.
- No bicycles, tricycles, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters or pets are allowed on the tennis court.
- No canned drinks or glass bottles are allowed inside the court.
- The Parish Council reserves the right to close the court for safety reasons, necessary repairs or maintenance, but will try to ensure the any necessary maintenance takes place outside of the main playing season.
- Non-compliance with the Bray Parish Council Tennis Court Policy will result in denial of the tennis court.
Click here to download this policy in PDF format.